The GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government, providing direct access to products and services on an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award basis. Through the IT Schedule 70, Steel Thread Software can be contracted to provide information technology solutions to support federal, state, and local governments.
Steel Thread Software, Inc.
December 2014 - December 2019
541511 - Custom Computer Programming
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
541519 - Other Computer Related Services
Benefits of Procuring through the IT Schedule 70
- Government-Wide BPA: Federal, state, local, and tribal government organizations can use the IT Schedule 70.
- Cost-Effective Procurement Vehicle: GSA has pre-negotiated rates under the schedule providing agencies with best value pricing.
- Simplified Acquisition: Agencies benefit from limited competition procurement. A competitive IT Schedule 70 procurement requires only three qualifying firms that are capable of satisfying the agency’s requirements.
- Services Offered Include: Steel Thread Software is authorized to provide services under SIN 132-51 – Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
To learn more and take advantage of the IT services and solutions offered by Steel Thread Software through the IT Schedule 70, please contact:
The Encore II program is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) managed by Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) to provide a broad range of IT services for the DoD in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Global Information Grid (GIG). Other Federal agencies having similar IT migration and integration needs can also purchase technology services under Encore II contract vehicle.
Steel Thread is a tier-one contractor for the Encore II program under DSA Inc. Steel Thread supplies software development, agile coaching and DevOps/Continuous Delivery consulting services and solutions.
Encore II Contract highlights include:
- $12.225 billion ceiling
- 5 year base period with 5 one year options
- Started June 1, 2008
- 20 Task Areas; 130 Labor Categories
- TOs under $10M cannot be protested
- Preferred contract type: Performance Based, Firm-Fixed-Price; T&M and Cost Reimbursable available