Founded in 2009 to serve the DoD, Steelthread now serves both the civilian and DoD branches of the Federal Government, with successful engagements including the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and the US Patent and Trade Office (USPTO).
Federal I.T. Services Available
Steel Thread provides Sr. Information Technology (IT) engineering and consulting services supporting:
- Systems and Application architecture and design
Development, test, certification & accreditation, production operations
- FISMA compliance development, testing & certification
- FEDRAMP compliant engineering services
- 508 Compliance
- Agile process transformation
A proven product or process Envision
- Rapid proto typing
- Scope, phases and cost ROM
- Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Cloud design and architecture
Steel Thread’s consulting personnel hold active US - Department of Defense security clearances.